Join play.mcgta.netCopy IP

Click to Copy

?

Afterburner3789's staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by emmett, Mar 15, 2018.

1. emmett

emmett New Member

Minecraft username:Afterburner3789
    Previous in-game names:Envy_Homunculus, & Vipersniper208 (really long time ago)
    Current age:13
    Timezone/country:est (new york)

If you've made it this far, welcome to the most exciting part - the part that matters most. Please supply as much information as you can, this helps us understand your plans for contribution to the staff team.

1. What days and how many hours a day can you contribute to MCGTA?i can play any day usually from 3:30ish pm to about 9pm depending on if i go home with friends or go with dad or have event so on & so forth. also on weekends i can play from pretty much whenever i wake up (normally 12-1pm) till around 11pm or 12am
    2. Have you ever been punished or banned on MCGTA? If so, why - and why should this not affect your chances?i havent been banned to my knowledge but tbh i dont remember.
    3. Why do you believe you are well suited as a helper on MCGTA?i think so, ive been playing since about august, i am well liked by alot of people (to my knowledge XD) i try to help people who are new, not gonna help this but im 2nd in kills behind Oligarchas (not to important to this but still i am happy bout that :D), thats all.
    4. From everything you’ve learned about this position, players and our server, tell us how you feel you’d make a contribution.i have learned alot from my friends on the server, to many to list :D & from helpers before me (if i get it lol) like Tonsta12, Jgibby12/Opsis, and so many others i have learned alot about the server and people on the server that i feel i can help out in any way people need me to.
    5. Do you have any experience as staff member on other networks? (Please list)i dont but id love to make my first time as a staff on a server i love. (this one)
    6. Why should we choose you as staff over somebody else?ive been around a long time and have made alot of contributions to the server whether it be time, or money, and i have learned alot from helpers and friends throughout the time ive been on
    7. Is there any other information you might think is useful for us to know / is there anything else we should know?i have been putting this off for a while but i think i might actually have a chance now, i dont exactly know why whether its just sudden motivation or random cockiness but i am felling good about the server and the people on it recently. hope u reading this likes me :p.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  2. noLogic

noLogic Member

narwhal wishes luck to you

3. ChrisIvan007

ChrisIvan007 Member

Gl Afterburner

4. Jgibby12

Jgibby12 Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Fill in the whole format that means you have to put your age.

5. emmett

emmett New Member

i put one <3

6. ChrisIvan007

ChrisIvan007 Member

He said 13

7. ChrisIvan007

ChrisIvan007 Member

Sry I just realized he edited it. Sorry Jgibby12

Jgibby12 likes this.