Join play.mcgta.netCopy IP

Click to Copy

?

Farewell Bye Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by LegolasGrenleaf, Dec 29, 2017.

?

Should the staff be more careful?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LegolasGrenleaf

LegolasGrenleaf New Member

Dear Everyone,
    I really enjoyed playing on this server and really enjoyed the community on the server. I enjoyed the challenge of building up through the teirs of weapons and making money. I did not use any irl money on this server but still made 4 million in-game currency amd got Thug. The reason I am leaving is that I lost 2 Boss Shotguns (2mil a piece) to the Spawn Gun Shop. The Staff Member who looked at my case, Sr Mod Seen, did not do a full and thorough check of the issue and ended up denying my request of a refund on the terms that AfterBurner3789 (He vouched for me) did not have any bshottys in his inventory at the time of my posting and then had two after my post. Sr Mod Seen did not take into account that AfterBurner3789 trades a lot and at the time of my posting, bshottys were being traded a ton. I am saddened that the staff on this server do not make due diligence in their rulings. Sr Mod Seen did not even talk to AfterBurner3789 nor my 5 other references. Thanks AfterBurner3789, LapisAlchemy, GrottoIsBetter, and the countless other people who played with me on this server. Oligarchas, I enjoyed being instantly killed by you most times I went to Hangs. I am sorry that my time ended up being wasted playing on this server and I hope that no one else loses their bshottys to the Spawn Gun Shop. If there is an appeal process I would take it but there isn't. Staff, Please take your time in these situations. I would also like to mention that The response to mine and AfterBurner's post is not coherent and does not make sense.
    Farewell,
    LegolasGrenleaf

Oligarchas likes this.
  2. Oligarchas

Oligarchas Member

'Oligarchas, I enjoyed being instantly killed by you most times I went to Hangs.'

LOL omg im done AHAHA. Love u tho. Hope u come back soon. But tbh this glitch has happened many times to other people. Idk if u knew about this before u sold them. When i got my bshotty, I stopped looting guns and never opened gun shop. Was too scared of somehow missclicking and selling it. But 1 thing that i dont understand is why other people got refunded. For example shoya sold his yesterday and got insta refund. But ye that sucks. If u were to p2w u would be back on track but looting 4m again from nothing... ye no thanks. U gonna play any other gta servers? leave ur discord imma pm u sometime and come back to visit us from time to time.

3. LegolasGrenleaf

I'll definitely come back at one point or another. I just need to cool off after being scammed by staff. XD

Oligarchas likes this.
  4. LegolasGrenleaf

Although it would be nice to get my Bshottys back. Hint Hint (LagClear)

5. LegolasGrenleaf

It honestly triggers me to death that the staff favors P2P Players.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  6. LegolasGrenleaf

More Thoughts With LegolasGrenleaf:
    If the server is dying, why make people quit?

Oh wait, that's why the server is dying.

7. Oligarchas

Oligarchas Member

Like honestly.. i noticed that too.

8. Andrxia

Andrxia Member

I know I'm not staff (Disregard my prefix, haven't removed it yet) But the odds of you getting refunded are low. People have so called done this and manipulated staff for items. Secondly, why bother selling t2's? they give nothing practically.

9. LegolasGrenleaf

I was selling the T2 Grandpaw's guns ($20 in-game) for just a little money to buy shotty ammo so I didn't have to loot any more shotgun ammo that day. I have played non-stop for the last 4 months and have looted quite a bit. It was reflex for me to sell the Grandpaw's Guns as I have looted guns for money a lot. I am pretty angry that Seen, who only gets on once a week and doesn't really know many players except for the P2P ones, thought I was trying to dupe staff.

10. Andrxia

Andrxia Member

And he's reasoning to think that. We've had a little bastard try to do this, and succeeded 2 times.

11. Oligarchas

Oligarchas Member

why is it possible to sell boss guns in the first place

12. Andrxia

Andrxia Member

Because they share the same tool as the tier 2's/tier 1's.. It doesn't sell by the name, it sells by the tool.

13. LegolasGrenleaf

Seen's "reasoning' lost me 4 mil. I think it's pretty easy to tell if someone is legit. First take more than 2 minutes looking into them.

14. LegolasGrenleaf

That seems like a pretty easy fix. I have not seen any groundbreaking updates nor any bugfixes for the small bugs. The last really good update was the in-game ranks update plus the dual uzi. since then the staff is just sitting and taking in the cash.

15. Mojang2673

Mojang2673 Active Member

Legolas, Congrats - Seen told me and the rest of the server that your getting your Bshotties refunded - you apparently have 2 waiting in your Enderchest right now - hope you come back

16. LegolasGrenleaf

I am just seeing this. Thanks! I will probably get on sometime!

17. Jgibby12

Jgibby12 Helper
    Staff Member Helper

18. Mojang2673

Mojang2673 Active Member

Glad to see you back, itll have fun to team with you again. Be on soon.

19. noLogic

noLogic Member

i'll be honest, it would be nice to have an old player back

20. Mojang2673

Mojang2673 Active Member

It'll be nice to have everyone back. I nearly died when I thought you were perm banned, and i miss alot of people. Lots of people came and go.