Join play.mcgta.netCopy IP

Click to Copy

?

ChrisIvan007’s staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ChrisIvan007, Feb 13, 2018.

?

Should I join the staff team

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. ChrisIvan007

ChrisIvan007 Member

IGN:ChrisIvan007
    TimeZone:EST
    I have read the rules

1. What days and how many hours a day can you contribute to MCGTA?
    I can usually get on for 4-6 hrs a day on weekends. Week days is 2-3 hrs because of school.

2. Have you ever been punished or banned on MCGTA? If so, why - and why should this not affect your chances? I might have been banned once because I wasn’t of for a few days for being sick buy otherwise I have not been banned. I halve been flagged for boosting but a lot of people kill me over and over is it evens out.

3. Why do you believe you are well suited as a helper on MCGTA? Every day when I get home from school I get on forms and read them. I think I’ve read almost all the form posts that are still up. I am also less active now but I still get on every day unless I’m sick. I’ve learned more on this server thx to Oli and Mojang.

4. From everything you’ve learned about this position, players and our server, tell us how you feel you’d make a contribution. Well like I said, I like to read the forms at home and at school. Also being on at least 2hrs a day means that I might not be most active but I do like to help people when ever I can.

5. Do you have any experience as staff member on other networks? (Please list)
    I don’t. I’ve said I did apply for a server but it shut down.

6. Why should we choose you as staff over somebody else? Umm.... that’s a tough one. I think you should chose me over someone else because I do enjoy helping newer people on the server. Like i said I read the forms every day and I feel like that doing that helps me be in contact with all the players on the server. A lot of people seem to think staff don’t dig deep enough into cases so I would very much enjoy making players happy by
    7. Is there any other information you might think is useful for us to know / is there anything else we should know?