Join play.mcgta.netCopy IP

Click to Copy

?

gonna's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Latestrify, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Latestrify

Latestrify Member

Minecraft username: gonna
    Previous in-game names: N/A
    Current age: 14
    Timezone/country: EST / USA
    Detailed Questions
    If you've made it this far, welcome to the most exciting part - the part that matters most. Please supply as much information as you can, this helps us understand your plans for contribution to the staff team.

1. What days and how many hours a day can you contribute to MCGTA?
    I'm online 6/7 of the week, for about 3-6 hours, This might change soon but I will be updating about this.

2. Have you ever been punished or banned on MCGTA? If so, why - and why should this not affect your chances? N/A

3.Why do you believe you are well suited as a helper on MCGTA?
    I have been staff on many servers, I think I have done a great job, I'm very familiar with the GTA community, I played all the GTA servers and I know a great understanding over this.

This server is in dying need of more staff considering there is 2 mods, one is sort of inactive, as stated in section 1, "I can contribute multiple hours of day".

My knowledge of the GTA game mode is above and beyond most players, I need something to do that I am very good at.

4. From everything you’ve learned about this position, players and our server, tell us how you feel you’d make a contribution.
    I feel like you guys have a decent player base without a required amount of staff, you would need multiple people with different time zones for a great staff team as i'm in EST It'd contribute a tremendous amount.

5. Do you have any experience as staff member on other networks? (Please list) I was staff on Seen's old server, which closed down.

6. Why should we choose you as staff over somebody else? I feel like I have a great understanding over this version of 'GTA minecraft'.

7. Is there any other information you might think is useful for us to know / is there anything else we should know? N/A

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017