Join play.mcgta.netCopy IP

Click to Copy

?

I Lost Two Boss Shotguns While Selling To The Spawn Gun Shop

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by LegolasGrenleaf, Dec 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LegolasGrenleaf

LegolasGrenleaf New Member

Dear Admins,
    1. LegolasGrenleaf
    2. Lost 2 Boss Shotguns while selling Grandpaw's Guns at the Spawn Gun Shop.
    3. 12-27-2017 at 5:30pm (MST)
    4. I had just killed two people who were looting and then went to spawn. In my inventory were 3 Grandpaw's Guns as well as two Boss Shotguns. I thought to sell the Grandpaw's Guns at the Spawn Gun Shop to make a little extra money for ammo. When selling the guns I clicked on Grandpaw's Gun icon (Stone Shovel) and it took my Boss Shotguns (~2 million each). I am not sure if this is considered a bug but this thread seemed the most appropriate. Sadly I do not have a ScreenShot of both Boss Shotguns (only one). KillerAssasain19 sold me both of the Boss Shotguns. Afterburner3789, Mojang2673, LapisAlchemy, Triggery, and IDrinkClorox_ saw my Boss Shotguns and most of the people on the server were killed by them. I had one for 3 days and the other for 2 days. I really enjoy playing on this server and hope to continue but (information) I will not continue playing if I can't get my Bshottys back.
    5. ScreenShots (I used the JetPack and LaserBeam to trade for, among other items, my 2nd Bshotty) 2017-12-25_23.01.49.png
    6. I hope you will refund my Bshottys. I do not have any alts nor am I trying to dupe you. I will check this thread every day to see if there is a response or /m me in-game.
    Sincerely,
    LegolasGrenleaf

2. emmett

emmett New Member

he isnt lieing i have seen both, he showed me both the days he got them. hope he gets them back

3. LegolasGrenleaf

Thanks Afterburner3789/emmett!

4. Jgibby12

Jgibby12 Helper
    Staff Member Helper

While I have not seen them due to the fact I have not been online for a while I do believe he is telling the truth and I do know that this is a legit complaint because I have seen this happen. I think he should get a refund.

5. LegolasGrenleaf

Thanks Jgibby12

Jgibby12 likes this.
  6. Oligarchas

Oligarchas Member

Lost your bshottys? Dont worry! U can get them back only for $9.99 from me!

7. LegolasGrenleaf

Lel, I made $20 and lost $20 in 3 days. You won't get any money from me though.

8. Yav

Yav Manager
    Staff Member Server Manager

And out of no where you have 2 bshotty's in your inventory. nice try though.
    Next time if either one of you try this again you will be permanently banned from our network.
    Denied.

ChrisIvan007 and Andrxia like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.