Join play.mcgta.netCopy IP

Click to Copy

?

Im still banned for 2 months

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Liam1723, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liam1723

Liam1723 New Member

1. Your IGN (In-Game Name): Got 2 accs so the first is Liam1723 and the other one is PeddyGamimg
    2. Date/Time Banned:25/10/2017
    3. Who banned you?MatyB
    4. Why were you banned?i got banned from Liam1723 for using spider hacks..i was using tracers too and from PeddyGaming it was just ban evading
    5. Details (Your side of the story): So 1 day i found a hacker at hangs and that is the only place i go and i needed some kill but there was a hacker and i was mad and i didnt knew how to report him so when i got more mad i downloaded a client so i can make that gut ragequit xD and that didnt work.Then i was with my friend "NoWayItsCrystals" i showed him that i was hacking and he recorded me and reported me and i got banned...later an staff member saw the vid and he was also hacking so he got banned then he logged on an alt and he eat a ban again for ban evading and he got banned for 1 week and i did the same think as him but i got perma banned idk why and btw im really sry i just want to get unbanned
    6. What will you do to prevent being banned for this reason again? Ill never hack again beacuse i love this server.
    7. Extra Information:i dont got extra thing to say i said them all to my side of the story.

2. Jgibby12

Jgibby12 Helper
    Staff Member Helper

I say he should get another chance. He has been banned for a while and I believe he has learned his lesson. We can say next time its a perm ban with no chance of appeal.

noLogic, Mojang2673 and XxRoseKingxX like this.
  3. Andrxia

Andrxia Member

Put more effort, and show proof of you deleting your hacks.
    Locked.

Joseph likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.