Join play.mcgta.netCopy IP

Click to Copy

?

Jareds application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Jared3Hendricks, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Jared3Hendricks

Jared3Hendricks New Member

1. What days and how many hours a day can you contribute to MCGTA?

I am able to be on MCGTA one and a half hours every day.

2. Have you ever been punished or banned on MCGTA? If so, why - and why should this not affect your chances?

I have been given one warning on MCGTA for suicidal encouragement and i would just like to be given a second chance to prove myself as worthy for this position.

3. Why do you believe you are well suited as a helper on MCGTA?

I believe i am suited for this position because I have well understanding of most (i’m pretty sure) of the mechanics on MCGTA and I will be willing to help (to the best of my ability) the new people who join the server.

4. From everything you’ve learned about this position, players and our server, tell us how you feel you’d make a contribution.

I feel i would be a good addition to the staff team because I see so many new players struggling to figure out how things work, especially getting to the warzone. I will do more than help with rules and mechanics, I will even show new players some good looting places.

5. Do you have any experience as staff member on other networks? (Please list)

I do not have any experience as staff but I would like to get some experience being a staff member here.

6. Why should we choose you as staff over somebody else?

Because I have noticed that there aren't helpers on much. Well i do see jgibby on a decent amount but not as often as some players need and i will be on helping new players every day.

7. Is there any other information you might think is useful for us to know / is there anything else we should know?

I think I have told you all useful information about myself.

2. Mojang2673

Mojang2673 Active Member

Glad you decided to apply again. Jgibby12 is quite active, but I do agree that the staff would need some more helpers, especially with the revamp soon. Goodluck. (If your wondering, it has been more than 2 weeks since Jared last applied.)

3. Jared3Hendricks

Jared3Hendricks New Member

ya I can't wait for the revamp either, and i'm hoping that maybe in the future if I make my way up to be a mod, I can help with making some new features.I have been training myself with command blocks so that if I make it up to that position I would be able to help the server with whatever they would like me to do.