Join play.mcgta.netCopy IP

Click to Copy

?

Suggestions for the server reset

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Liam1723, Jan 18, 2018.

?

Is this a good suggestion that need to be added after the server reset

1. Yes this is a good suggestion

60.0%
  2. No this is not a good suggestion

40.0%
  3. Its good but u should suggest somethig else

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Liam1723

Liam1723 New Member

1. Now for the donations and the ranks should be not gone cuz some people worked allot and payed irl money.
    2. Now another suggestion is that u should add drugs on the game like cocaine,heroine etc. And some ncps on the warzone that u can sell the drugs for money... and like banks and stores that u can rob for money
    3. Btw u should buff some guns like the boss enfield,gravity gun,famas and the jetpack... For the boss enfield u should make his damage better cuz its like the best sniper on the game and its really really hard to get. For the gravity u should add more damage cuz like u pay 700k and u buy it so u can kill a full diamond guy. Now the famas should be buffed cuz when u try to hit a full iron guy and u miss the half of the bullets u deal him 5 hearts and for the full diamond guys if u hit all the bullets u deal him 2 hearts so it should be buffed cuz its a 2 million dollar gun. For the jetpack u should decrease the reload time cuz when ur flying with the jetpack and someone is chasing u and u run out when u start reloadin the other guy come close to u and kills u so ye u should decrease the reload time.
    4. U should decrease the /fix all and /fix hand cooldown to 12 or 6 hours cuz people pay much for a rank cuz ur ranks are a bit overpriced so yeh.
    5. Now u should decrease the time for the rankup lockboxes from 31 days to 14 days.
    6. And btw u should add a melle weapon that it should be like an ak-47 or a pistol that has a knive on his front and if u right click it shoots but if u left click u hit with the knive.

2. Oligarchas

Oligarchas Member

buff grav and jet? wat

Mojang2673 and Jgibby12 like this.
  3. Liam1723

Liam1723 New Member

Yes the jp its realoading so slow

4. Oligarchas

Oligarchas Member

get 2?

Jgibby12 likes this.
  5. Liam1723

Liam1723 New Member

Well im not rich

6. Jgibby12

Jgibby12 Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Its a reset? I was told multiple times it was just a revamp

7. WTapNStr8line

WTapNStr8line New Member

ye but the reset got canceled i think
    cuz 1 friend told me that maty told him there is no reset

8. Jgibby12

Jgibby12 Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Maty and Craft have told me several times there is no reset they haven't planed for one even.

9. iKingNuker

iKingNuker New Member

I feel that when making suggestions you should give a proper reason on why it needs to be changed. Not just because you said so. Also just because a gun costs 700k or 2Mil doesn't mean it should be buffed. I believe the use of the gravity gun is to either bring people closer to you or get them further away, hence the option to change between push and pull. The fact that it can kill naked players and anyone who isn't in Iron armor is a bonus. I do agree with why the Jp should have a bit of a faster reload time but your reasoning behind it doesn't justify it enough. With the FAMAS I believe it is more of an up close gun like a shotgun since the bullet spray is so huge, it is meant for being used inside buildings not from 20-30 blocks away. The idea of having NPC's in the war zone would have many chances to be glitch abused by the fact that people could set a G home near the NPC, It could also be easily monopolized due to the number of players with high ranks and better guns. It would be harder for Non-ranked players to sell said "drugs" which would give people who paid for a rank an unfair advantage. With the /fix command for shortening the cool-down, i feel like it should stay the same because having /fixall every 6 hours would be overpowered. God sets would never come close to breaking if they can fix it so often. I do agree with the lockboxes, it should be shortened down to 2 weeks or 14 days. It feels like by the time I have the option to open a rank lockbox I am able to level up. With the Meelee weapon, it shouldn't be throwable. You might as well be adding another gun to the server. There is also already a melee weapon on the server and it is the Chainsaw. I'm not saying they shouldn't add another melee weapon but it shouldn't be throwable.

Oligarchas likes this.