Join play.mcgta.netCopy IP

Click to Copy

Visual Reloads, Sniper Trails, ETC.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Andrxia, Feb 27, 2018.

Should these suggestions be considered and or added?

1. Yes!

3 vote(s)
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
  1. Andrxia

Andrxia Member

Aug 16, 2017
    "What is a visual reload?" For those who do not know, a visual reload is an action bar that shows the seconds and shows how long until the weapon has finished reloading. GTAMC has this, and quite a few other servers do too;

Sniper Trails
    Other guns have trails, why don't snipers? I think they should have a Sharpness Critical as their trail. They currently have a trail, but you can barely see it.

Change Cop Messages
    The current messages for cops are just, eh.. Not that good. It's currently Your wanted level has increased by 1. Start running! It would be nicer if it was;
    Your wanted level has increased by 1.
    Start running!

Like in the old GTAMC.. Would look much cleaner.

Change Cop Chase Time
    Cops currently chase you for approximately two minutes. This is just annoying and laggy, with cops hanging around; I advise their chase time should be changed to 20-30 seconds.

Buff Medkit's Healing/Remove its delay
    MedKits are relatively weak. They barely heal you and have a painfully long delay. In saying this, you can barely survive ions, reapers and whatnot. Really annoying.

Use MoneyMobs than the current Money Drop Plugin.

It looks nicer dropped, doesn't show the full integer, and you can have death particles for players and entities, as an aesthetic effect. For those saying they'd be laggy, just turn off your Flame Particles.
    This montage shows how they would look if they were to be added.

Add Sounds to Vein Reaper and Impulse Rifle
    They lack a reload and shot sound. I've found some relatively fitting sounds for them;
    Vein Reaper;
    Sounds_Reload: NOTE_STICKS-1-1-0
    Sounds_Shoot: EXPLODE-1-2-0
    Impulse Rifle:
    Sounds_Reload: NOTE_STICKS-1-1-0
    Mojang2673, noLogic and Jgibby12 like this.
  2. Jgibby12

Jgibby12 Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Sep 20, 2017
  3. Mojang2673

Mojang2673 Member

Dec 17, 2017
    Really detailed, and well explained. I definitly agree with the idea of small details, such as the "visual reload," and the "sniper trails."
  4. noLogic

noLogic Member

Feb 3, 2018
    Wow, this is honestly impressing for some astonishing suggestions d: